Launch Pad Solutions provides custom sales training programs. Each program is custom tailored to each client’s needs and environment. The program will be designed to hone in on the exact areas where attention is need and then build the skills and knowledge needed to get sales to the next level
Launch Pad Solutions’s sales training takes the best elements from a number of the most well known formal sales training programs and materials:
- Solution Selling
- Conceptual Selling – Miller Heiman
- Strategic Selling – Miller Heiman
- S.P.I.N Selling – Huthwaite
- Sandler Sales Methodology – Sandler Sales Institute
- Getting to Yes – by Roger Fisher
- Selling ASAP – Dr. Eli Jones
- Selling to Big Companies – Jill Konrath
- Holden Sales Methodology – Holden International
- Let’s Get Real or Let’s Not Play – Mahan Khalsa
Sales training differs from sales coaching in the following ways:
- One time delivery:
Sales training is designed to delivered to at once for a defined period of time where sales coaching is designed to recur on an ongoing basis.
- Group delivery:
Sales training will typically be delivered in a one-to-many type setting where sales coaching is primarily a one-on-one format.
- Focused on knowledge transfer:
Sales training is very focused on providing information and doing a knowledge transfer where as sales coaching is more focused on supporting and enhancing existing knowledge.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 05 August, 2010.